Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thackshila you stupid A$$!!!

I was out in the city today, with my friend, and her two friends who joined us later. So I was out with three pretty girls.
We had lunch and then we headed towards the Bull ring, the main shopping area of Birmingham. We all walked through the crowd, the girls were deeply involved in one of there girly talks about a the last weekend partying session. and I was just going with the flow but not really being able to relate to the conversation. I suck at verbal communication when it comes to stuff like that anyways, being a bit "socially backwards" I like to keep me to myself and well maybe my PC!!!!. Either way, them three were talking about something and I was walking with them in the crowd. It was an ok day, not very warm, but still sunny. the roof of the bull ring is something that I always loved, Its full transparent and the sun comes and floods the whole interior. I think the building is like four stories or something. So anyways i was walking through the crowd and thinking that its a good location for a spider man action sequence. I mean its tall enough for him to swing around, the transparent roof will be awesome. of coz ppl could scream and run around and probably we can place MJ strategically to make it all interesting.. Specially since both the top and bottom level can be accessed as a "ground level" (if that made sense!!! what i mean to say is that its build in a slope kinda land so both the top level and the ground (or the last level) can be accessed as it was a ground floor of a normal building!!! very much like the crescat for the [SL buggers.])
so I was like all having a good fine bit of action between spidy and the villains in my own imagination land while the girls were at their own talk!!! all of sudden my friend stop turn at me
says "Thack this is the ladies!! (or something similar!!) it took me a while to realize that she was talking to me and snap back from my own world, then another moment to realize that i've actually walked in to the ladies loo area behind them!!!
Thankfully, it was only the lounge sorta area in the ladies toilets not the actual loo itself, but still it was bad enough.. specially it being me!!! I dont quite remember how or what i did., i remember some women staring at me... i think i managed to excuse and apologize and pretend that i thought the gents loo was somewhere around or something.. but bottom line, I made a total fucking ass out of myself!!
I mean come on!!! what the hell!!! I know I can be a bit nerdy and geeky.. and get stuck in my own thoughts and world quite often and act like a mindless prick!!! I often get lost in various characters and fights while I'm walking around every now and then.. but this is like bad... fucking embarrassing!!! |LOL... surely them girls must be thinking I'm a real nut job... LOL.. not that that its wrong.. its just.. errr.. fucking retarded.
Now this doesn't mean that i'm gonna change and not to think about a good bit of action sequence when i'm walking about... Its insane i can't change LOL!! but I need to be a wee bit focused when I'm with others I guess.. I'm so used to the idea of being by me self, and my buddies in SL who actually were a bit like me and the auto-pilot modes that takes me to places, eitherway... Its a mess.. LOL.. damn.. embarrassment!!! shit.. much much worse than the time i was walking while reading a book and bumped on to a lamp post and broke my glasses!!!! shit!!! Next time girls, just shoot me or just push me in front of a speeding truck or something!!!

12 comments:

Dili said...

Oh God, Oh God, LMFAO :D

The scary thing is, i know what you're talking about :P he he

Lady divine said...

hahahahaaaa!!! I think I can believe this..;)

It is experiences like these that will make you smile later on when you've nothing to do and are old and sitting on the front porch sipping tea...;)

and do give me a call and share them with me coz i might need reasons to laugh.....:D
hehee

Thackshila said...

DIli... u perv!!! u sneaked in to the Ladies room?? cheeeeeeeeeeee... ha ha ha.. just kidding mate..LOL>. embarressing aint it??good to know that someone else did the same!!! ROFL!!!

LD - I'm not planning to do things like that in the future see.. never the less, me being me will do something like this in the near future for sure!! LOL.. I'll keep u in the loop!

Anonymous said...

RFLMAO!!!

good one bro!!!

Anonymous said...

He.he don't be so harsh on yourself...Kinda the same thing happened to me once..The fact that i'm in the wrong ground occurred to me when I realized that there were no urinals around..:P
That was freaking embarrassing...I just gathered myself and ran out..But unfortunately my cousin saw me....So that memory has a nasty habit of resurfacing among the weirdest of audiences..

Thackshila said...

oh.. witnesses.. bad!!! thankfully the girls are kinda okayish.. hopefully they'll not make fun of me later!!! LOL>. still embarressing!!!

Scrumps said...

I was on the phone once and they had alternate sex toilets on different floor i.e: male on first, females on second, males on third and so on.... I thought I was on the female toilet floor, hung up the phone and walked in to the (what I thought) female toilets. It was only when I walked in and saw all the urinals, I knew something was wrong. Iw as hoping I could sneak out without anyone seeing me as the toilets were empty when a group of 3 men (who I think were management) walked in as I tried to discreetly walk out! It was so embarassing!

Thackshila said...

LOL.. goodies.. a female perspective... hehe... but i bet nothing is bad as following ur female friends in to the ladies room!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.. hilarious machang.. Well we've done our own share of mistakes.. Thankfully I have the excuse of being wasted to bits.. and not being able to tell the difference between those tiny signs. I tell you honestly. :0)

I was going to ask you, how come you haven't bumped into a lamp post, only when I reached the bottom, I realized you have conquered that feat too. It's all good, Nothing to be ashamed of. ;)

Anonymous said...

hahah thats pretty funny dude.

i don't think i've ever quite done that myself, but i do lose my self in vivid imaginations of other universes many times while walking around...

this could be me in the future :)

Thackshila said...

chaarmax : LOL mate.. being wasted is a good enough reason alright.. and yeah... I've conquered the lamp post situ.. broke my glasses and had to it really took me about two three mins to pull myself together!!!

curious monkey : U've been warned mate!! either way, i'll keep an eye on ur blog just in case.. LOL

A sHe MiNd!!! said...

I tagged u! viit my blog u will get what i am talking about.