Wednesday, May 07, 2008

randomly bored.. or maybe just bored!!!...

Its been a weirdly long time since I've posted anything at all here.. of coz there was that last post but that was more like an advertisement!!! LOL..

my blog is becoming quite a crappy random collection of writings i've done in various moods.. well.. fuck it.. I can' be bothered!!!

anyways... its 2.00 AM, I've come back from work a few hours ago, and tried to work on an assignment.. which of coz didn't quite work and ended up browsing around aimlessly....

life, recently has been weird.. for about four five months my life was a routine.. uni - work - uni - work, i left home at a certain time, took the same bus in the morning, same bus in the night back home... i never was a creature of habbits as such. I always kept things quite random and I liked it.. but I noticed that i've really got in to a weirdly boring routine!!!!

Human interaction too has gone down quite significantly... I've hardly gone out with friends... actually I've begun to stick only a very few good friend(S)... of coz i've kept myself busy with online friends... what i'm talking about it physically going out with friends...

anyways.. i'm trying to break away from it.. otherwise i'll end up being a real boring piece of shit!!! which i think i am already.. my communication skills are going down rapidly!! probably because i hardly talk to anyone...

Anyways... I'm creativity too seems to suffer a bit from all this imbalance... not just drawing and painting but coming up with new ideas.... i seems to have lost my old touch and become a bit stale in that department...

hmmm...

Anyways... I got to break free!!! Thats a good place to start.. I'll start with listening to Freddie!!!

3 comments:

Lady divine said...

oh man!
finally a reflection of something that's happening to ya!!

Well, when you get to studying, this is what happens...:( take it easy.. and do your work well...:D

All the best!!:D

Anonymous said...

oh man i know the feeling. 4+ yrs in work.. im kinda suckered to it..:D i feel like callin in sick everyother day..!! hhehe

offline CONVERSATION SKILLS sucks man!! i need treatment..?!?!? help?

Thackshila said...

thanks u too...

I am trying to.. but I really feel quite hollow inside.. that sucks..

and LS.. my off line conversation skills have gone REALLY bad!!! in my recent projects my uni friends were quite amazed of the difference between my online and off line conversation skills!!! LOL..