Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy 7

ok.. so here I was minding my own business and swimming in my own ocean of thoughts (more like suba diving or even on an expedition in a submarine!!) and totally lost in it... I emerge from my little private dive and check my blog and I've been tagged!! Tagged to write about 7 crazy things about me!!! and I thank A She Mind for tagging me..

The rules:
  • Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
so the 7 weird random things in no particular order!!!

3. I hardly speak.. and my voice has a really low volume and most of the time ppl hardly hear me!!! (but there are exceptions with some people) and I'd rather use a text based conversation.

5. I broke my left ring finger after a fight when I was in grade 9 and since i never told my parents it was never fixed properly!! LOL.. its hardly noticeable but now it bends in rather awkward way!!

1. I used to have 39 teeth.. (untill the docs pulled out my vampire teeth.. and a couple.. and yeah.. i'm a freak of nature!! sue me!!! :P)

7. I can put a single track on repeat for hours... (the last one i did was One last goodbye - Anathema the play count is like 250 I think!!!)

4. I HATE people nudging me on MSN... I cannot stand it.. it startles me and drives me insane.. I F*&#ing hate it..

2. Last saturday I got one of my friends to do a Mehndi/henna pattern on my left palm!! (I know I know.. shush... shut it...)

6. For the past 7 years, I've been suffering from Costochondrits (yes u read it right... 7 years!! and its a BITCH!!!) and my my best friend here too suffers from the same...

now, since i've been living in my own dreamland for a week and apparently since the whole blogosphere has been tagged left right and centre and, I don't have that many ppl to tag at the mo. I'll look deeper to see if someone has been left or I'll just tag seven randomers.. I know its violating the holy tagging code but may the gods of tagging please please forgive me for leaving that part for later...

5 comments:

Dili said...

"4. I HATE people nudging me on MSN... I cannot stand it.. it startles me and drives me insane.. I F*&#ing hate it.."

he he he *evilgrin* It also happens to be the best way to bring you back, when you're MIA off in La-La land.

Lady divine said...

I hate people nudging me too!! sigh

as for ur sickness, Im really sorry to hear it.. never knew about it.. *hugzz*

I've been having asthma since I was a kid and it's a killer sometimes... sigh!

A sHe MiNd!!! said...

I love to nudge people specially the ones i know who get annoyed by it..Hehe

Anonymous said...

hmm now thts a crazy list mate!! hehe..

where u been wonderin in ur lu-lu land i wonder!!

Thackshila said...

OK everyone.. i think I've given a tool for ppl to annoy me...
dili - u do that again... u're dead.. i'm telling ya.. i'll kill u till u die from it.. :P

LD : i think we should create a club or something.. anti-nudging club.. ;)

A she mind - now I know whom i should not give my msn to... :P

LS - u know me brother.. LOL..