Monday, January 08, 2007

Late night creativity......

I was havign a miserrable time lately.... a little bit of free time but nothing to do with it... I was feeling not all that well and amazingly tired... and no mood to do anything.... my mind was restless.... I tried few things to calm my self down and to get myself in to a good mood... after a million failed attempts one thing worked...

and I present to you.... my Sunday late night creativity....


The White Tree.....


water color on Grainy watercolor paper.... with a mix of pastel..... most probably this represents my restless mind... coz all of this painting came without a plan... from the scratch i didn't know what i was doing right till the end of it......


Dancing to the wind....


The more cheerful me... watercolor with large dry camel hair brush.... on watercolor paper... a million tiny dots to creat the shapes and illusions.....


Forlorn


I personally love this one.... one of the many faces of loneliness... and survival...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forlorn takes my eyes too. The title works well with it. It looks very simple yet I know its not easy to get the effect which u want when u start drawing.

Thackshila said...

HI Ya FM, well yes it is.... out of the three Forlorn is that last one... so by that time my mind and body was more settled and I was focussing on the painting itself rather than letting my crazy emotions to wonder around on the canvas....

The effects... yes it was a bit twisted... not so easy to get... the bird.. well i'd like to redo the bird....

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

im just in daze with the forlon, it just too good. simple yet means alot to be spoken about... sometimes a restless mind can give you greatest works...

Lady divine said...

see....you've done something nice...:-) I like the last two.... especially the last one.... simple yet carries something deep...something every mind may not understand...but only those who connect with it.

Thackshila said...

Hi D... been sometime since i saw u here... must've been busy at work.. ;-)

yes.. I totally agree with ur comment.. it is... only the ppl who are connected can fathom it...

I also love forlorn.... I think it explanes me... a lonely bird in the vast wild, figid skies... trying to survive through rain and storm, looking forward for a day that the sun will shining blue skie...