Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy 2007!!!

Hi all......

After a sickenning silence I am back..... before anything else... wish you all a happy new year....

well i know that its kinda bit too late in greeting you all.... well... at least now I did right...

Anyways... looking back.... an year has gone by.....
and well..... I feel more or less the same..... for this year I have some goals set... last year,.... well overall... its was pretty fucked up..... I got my heart broken and lost the woman I love..... and some of the people I really trusted betrayed and decieved me..... I was working my butt out... practically from 8.30 am to 2.00 am..... (well I was working so that it'll keep me busy and my mind occupied.... and I go home dead tired ready to fall asleep)

One of my best frieeds (female) fell in love with me.... but I didn't share the same feeling... it was an ugly scene!!! its not easy turning down someone who is dear to you... It was quite bumpy but it sort of solved with time... the friendship was more stronger and it prevailed... Thank god!!!!

Both my parents retired.... now they're at home.... I feel so sorry and happy for them at the same time... they've done the very best for the country the family and everyone around them...

There were good things too...

I joined in Blogger and I met u guys... it was superb...... the best thing that happened.....

my friend came back to SL after almost eight years... we had a good time together.... that was one of the most enjoyable things in the past year...

I'm going to become an uncle!!!! The first baby in our family...... hurrah!!! :-)

and my elderst brother got a transfer from Jaffna to Colombo.... he is a military guy... he was over looking a small camp right at the end of the country... Point Pedro....

I met some of the nicest people that i've ever met... some from the blog it self ... a few from work...

I started a Part time job.... at a market reserch place and again.... met some VERY.. ULTIMATELY nice people.... it has the best crowd ever..... very understanding and nice people....

guess life is like that... full of ups and downs..... the real strenght is when you can face each and everything with an equanimous heart and mind.... good times- bad times, the flowers they shower at you and the shit they throw at you... everything in an equonamouse mind... coz in the end... nothing really matters.... all that really matters is how you faced it... how you handled it...

so again.... I wish you all the very best for the coming year... may you all get the strength to face and overcome all the evil that you face with... work and live up to your dreams.... and enjoy every step on your way....

May the blessings of the tripple gem will be with you....

ALL THE BEST PEOPLE....

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

wish you the same Thax!!!:-) well yea looking back there's so much we would've gained and lost..and so many memories.... hope this will be a fabulous new year...

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

Wish you the best for the year man. its not just ups n down in a year, its life which is ups n down.....

Thackshila said...

Thanks people... thank you all...

Anonymous said...

Wish u the very best man.

I think I have to write down some thing about my last year too soon. Come to think of it there was some major changes in my life style.