Friday, January 19, 2007

Aftermath of the Mudslides at Saraa.....

People.... Its official.... After almost working for three years... I'm resigning from the company...

Reason - Utter disappointment over the recent developments....

well... not the specific incident... but the way the senior mnagement handled it.... I was sooooo dissappointed..... So disappointed over the way the approached it... and handled it.... So with utter disgust about the mind set of the people here... I've given my resignation...

It was agonizing to hear those stories about me... and the way they treat me after all this years of faithful service.... some of you guys know how much I've put in to this place....

The upside... I won't be with the back stabbing, spineless hippocrites anymore....

The downside... I will be jobless for a while.... well till I find one that is....

So... wish me all the best guys...

6 comments:

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

Sorry to hear the string of worse happenin but hope there is a sunshine out of this. maybe this is the time to get back to some of ur roots or those things which u wanted do for a long time.. good luck for the times ahead

Thackshila said...

Hi Lost mate... Thanks for the encouraging words... true... this is time that I can catch with some stuff that I've left behind with my busy career.... thanks again...

SpectralCentroid said...

That takes a lotta guts mate. Respect.

Anonymous said...

Well thats the end of that road ha. Damn thats some thing hard to do. Lucky we are still not married and all or else what to do than hanging on. All the best mate!!!

Lady divine said...

hey....i've already told u what i had to say..all the best..:-) don't worry, for a nice guy like you, the best will come...it could be for a good reason..and be thankful you finally know what kind of people you were dealing with all this time..

All the very best to you!!

Thackshila said...

spectralcentroid: thanks mate.. it did take alot of me... there is more to the story... which i might publish on another post..
FM: Guess it is... they're really whininng now... i was doing so many things there... he he he...
LD: thanks girl... U've been alot of help... and yes i suppose so... they really showed their true colors...