Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bye mate... it was nice having you around!!!

Lord Buddha ones said….

Having to be away from the ones you love is poignant.

Through my life I’m leaned it and experienced it in many ways. When people pass away, when your friends and family move; go away from you. Maybe because of their jobs, maybe because of their studies… Maybe they’ll come back or maybe they won’t!!!

And the blessed one had told in the same sutra;

Having to reside or dwell with the people you abhor is also poignant.

This is some of the greatest sufferings that a human can go through….

In one of my previous posts I’ve mentioned an incident at my office… when one of the newly joined Miss Pink was almost mislead by my fellow workers. When young Miss Red wanted to spill some mud on me for some reason that god and she only knows… maybe not even god…

Ironically the whole plan backfired and we became best of friends at office… and she turned out to be one of the best people that I’ve known… She had great many qualities in her that none in the office possessed… She was matured in both life and work… she turned out to be a very faithful individual to the company.

Sadly (for me) she got a better offer and due to a little dissatisfaction at work and some major problems with her people after a reasonable amount of consideration she decided to take it… The new offer is very good for her… She’ll get some cool facilities, better working hours and she’d get to work in a field that she already knows like the back of her hand; Above all she’ll be comfortable with the people there too…

So it’s really good for her…

So I’m gonna experience both “Having to be away from the ones you!!” and “Having to reside or dwell with the people you abhor!!” as I really don’t enjoy the company of anyone here… maybe apart from the chairman of the company whom I work closely with…

I love what I do here… I enjoyed it throughout my working period here… but one thing was always lacking… that is a person that whom you can really interact with… someone who would really tone with me. A good person whom you really can treat and accept as a friend… these people have the tendency to recruit people who are to a different category as to mine… She did fit in to the category… and we made very good friends… She was eternally enthusiastic at her work; loved what she did; wanted the best for the company. She is one of the people who didn’t have the “ah well… the hell I should bother… I’d join somewhere else if it gets any harder here!!” attitude.

It’s a big loss for the company, but good for her… so… I’m happy for her… even if I’m gonna miss my good friend and lunch buddy…

(Obviously we’d still keep in touch and all that…. Not that the friendship will end or something…)

So I bid her farewell and wish her all the best at her new place… good luck my friend I know that you’d do very well wherever you are… It was nice working with you…and having you around!!!

6 comments:

Lady divine said...

friends come and go...it's always like that.... what matters is that you guys had a great time together and you've wonderful memories together..:-) atleast she's set out in a better path in her life so lets all be happy...:-) you've still got all of us..:-D

Thackshila said...

Gee... thanks divine girl... Its not that I've lost a friend.. we'd still be in touch.. but we won't be seeing each other and all that you know... anyways.. thanks...

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

time and distance apart gives a new perspective. some good things come in those darkest means...she has chosen a new path, which she saw good, you have ur reasons to stay back..its all good mate.. keep the memories fresh ;-)

Thackshila said...

well said lost mate.. well said... thanks alot...

Hope you're doing well....

Anonymous said...

Sad to see that one person who can be trusted in the jungle is not there any more. When there are few missing one is not easy. But as u said the place is not will be the same without that friend.

Thackshila said...

Exactly F.M... exactly... one person can make the differance.... and as I told you everything about the place twised during the last three days... unnecessary crap came out it none were addressed properly by the responsible people... which caused a lot of agony and hurt inside me... so.. the place definitely is not the same anymore....