Monday, November 06, 2006

To My Sister Whom I Love the Most

Today.... is my late sister's birthday... she would be 36 if she was here today.......
she was THE person in my life.... was there by my side throughout... giving the understanding and love that no one else could.. she was my best friend, my sister and the elderly person who guided me through out...

She was one of a kind... she was VERY pretty had a masters degree and was holding a very good position in one of the leading insuerance companies in SL. She was fun, capable, a very attractive character that made alot men was drooling over her... and she drove a two door sports car!!!! you can spot her doing at 120 on the Dambulla road every now and then!!!

if ur wonderinig what happned..... She was at the Yala Safari when that wretched tsunami hit the country... Akki, Ayya and the younger of the two sons got caught to that!!!!

That I'd say was the biggest loss of my life...
Happy birthday akki.... you're the best...... Miss you ALOT...... a damn lot....
May you find peace where ever you are right now....
Love u loads....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man Im sorry to hear about ur loss. But see there are things you can think of her and be happy. How many can really do that? People who lived well will never leave. That’s how it is. Lets wish her happiness in all future lives and may she makes others around her happy just as she did this time.

Thackshila said...

Thanks my friend... I too do wish the same... its just that she was THE most closest person in my life.. and I miss her like crazy....

Lady divine said...

i understand how u feel Thacks.. I'm really sorry for what has happened. The most unexpected things happen in life. May she have better lives to live through and may she find eternal peace.

Thackshila said...

Thanks LD...

Anonymous said...

Your post made me think. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

hey sorry mate. words just wouldnt get close to find comforting for this kinda loss. my word, cherish her for the rest of your life... and think about all she meant to you and how u can do her pride...