Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm not well.... :(

I know... I was missing for a while... I was not busy.... But I was not well... The only reason that I came to work is that because its depressing to stay at the boarding place alone.... I might've stayed back if it was a flue or something like that.... as a favour to my collegues!!!

I was compelled to stay without doing anything.... since my condition will not allow me to.... The office people were understanding coz they've seen me goining through this before and they know how much I suffer.. and probably in the back of their minds they know that I've over worked and thats the reason why I've got it back!!! but they were quite understanding and they did not put pressure on me... I was doing only the extremely needy stuff... and 90% of it I was just instructing people how to do it... Trust me; sometimes it was VERY depressing coz they cannot do it the way I want them to do it...
Now i'm on pain killers... THE things I hate... I really don't like cheating myself with painkillers... its not really good coz once I can't feel the pain.... I tend to start working again and later on suffer like nothing!!!!

The most depressing part of all is that I'll be getting a copy of Need for Speed Carbon anytime soon... and I won't be able to play it!! :( I was all set for that... I even upgraded my PC to fit to its requirements for a smooth run!!!

Anyways.. Hopefully I'll be fine in a couple of days... and be back to my normal self and be able to play NFS Carbon!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

U know I went through this same shit a week back. Man that’s awful. All the things u loved and interested in just falls apart and suddenly u understand that there is nothing compared to living with good health. Damn I can understand who people with Cancer or freeking other diseases live knowing they will never get better. Its heart shattering.

Don’t worry mate u will be back in action in no time. I read the review of NFS Carbon and it sounds great. I didn’t play a car game after the NFS underground 2. Guess I have missed lot of action in that area. My sweet xbox is idle for a long time now. I think I should sell it and buy an xbox 360 soon. I wanna see how HDMI signal looks on the 42’.

Anonymous said...

U know I went through this same shit a week back. Man that’s awful. All the things u loved and interested in just falls apart and suddenly u understand that there is nothing compared to living with good health. Damn I can understand who people with Cancer or freeking other diseases live knowing they will never get better. Its heart shattering.

Don’t worry mate u will be back in action in no time. I read the review of NFS Carbon and it sounds great. I didn’t play a car game after the NFS underground 2. Guess I have missed lot of action in that area. My sweet xbox is idle for a long time now. I think I should sell it and buy an xbox 360 soon. I wanna see how HDMI signal looks on the 42’.

Thackshila said...

Talk about it... Aarogya parama laabha... this cannot be more correct!!!

I'll be getting my own copy by sunday... my friend will be bringing it!!! too bad that i won't be able to enjoy it fully....

and yes... u should play NFS most wated... coz carbon starts from where Most wanted ended... so spend some time on finishing that first...

Lady divine said...

im not into computer games...but im really sorry to hear what ur going thru..do take good care of urself..with ample rest u'll be feeling better in no time...u need to take good care of urself...okay Thacks...:)

Thackshila said...

Thanks LD... am trying to... but its terrible coz there is nothing i can do.... nothing anyone can do for that matter!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well there was a time I woke up at 4.30 in the morning did my workout in the gym and came to work at 7. worked till 3.30 and go home. Those days I had enough time to watch movies and play games and all that shit. Some times to get noughty in the afternoon too. But now Im in the normal schedule as most are so time is becoming a problem. Games are a major time consumer coz once u get addicted there is no return.

Thackshila said...

yeah.... well kill me because there was time that i worke up at 7.30 - get dressed go to work... come back by 7.30 PM and soon after dinner sit infront of the PC sleep at 4.30 - 5.00 AM!!!!

Now I work till 2.00 AM and go to sleep wake up at 8.30 and RUN to office!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What the fuck u wake up at 8.30?? Damn. Well then again u sleep late also ha. Im trying to stick to the old routine coz its much better.

Thackshila said...

yeah and I run to work!!! he he he...

after working my butt out straight off for more than two and a half years thats a previlage that i've got... to got to work and 9.00!!! (we're supposed to be there by 8.30!!!) but looking at the extra hours that I put in they better excuese the half and hour!!!

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Sanipadhe??

Thackshila said...

hondaiii... tikaiii