Thursday, November 09, 2006

Graffiti tag for Feather my man....



Graffity is something that has taken one of the top ranks in my interest list from sometime.... I just love the magic those artists create.... for a loooooooong time I really enjoyed doing all sorts of logo's and graphics for people.... some musical bands, shops, online geeks are on my list of prestigious list of custommers....

Combine this with Calligraphy.... the art of writing..... you create magic... Like all the other stuff that I've learned... I learned calligaprhy through books and practise... once upon a time i made myself some calligraphy pens out of bamboo.... which came out very well I must say... with various nips and tips to them....

I've created this tag for you Mr.FM... I don't know how much you'd agree with this... any amendments are possible if you want!!!





4 comments:

net-net4 said...

Hi from France
I liked the grafiti here...
I invite you to visite my blog...
and leave one or two words or a small poesie...( even in english...)
I put 2 photos everyday ( done the same day )...
Have a nice day...

Anonymous said...

Hay Cool man. Thanks. U got some real shit there mate. This will look awesome on a ipod like background. U know the glowing glass like thing.

Im still working on the Land Rover pic man. Pretty hectic.

Thackshila said...

Thanks bro... anytime...

We're keeping our fingers crossed for your Land Rover...

Lady divine said...

hey, it looks cool...but i want one toooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! sorry ofr being a cry baby and spoilt gurl.....:)
it looks awesome!:)funky:)It wud look kewl on ur phone background too..:) i want one!!!!:( :(