Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bithch or is it just human???

I went through a VERY ugly scene at office.....

Now my office; the division that I work in (although I am the only designer I have to work closely with some other people) has about four more people working in it. Young buggers not that much experienced some of em just out of the institutes.

Now I'm not a very loud person. I'm simple and most of the time in my own world with my head phone on and hogging on the PC whenever I'm not running around shouting at the people in the sample room...
So even though I interact with the people here I'm not all that connected... another reason for my "Isolation" is that those people really doesn’t fit to my taste... u know the usual office crowd for the funny is when u talk filth and crap like that!! I am good with them, I go out with them but no serious connections....

one of these people a female (we'll call her Pink), joined in about four months now... I myself interviewed her, I knew a before hand also from the fashion school from a different batch. A loud mouthed woman, fun but arrogant. Selfish and one of those know it all's. But since she knew me before hand and I helped her with the job we were somewhat close.... !!!!


A new girl joined in recently.... last week to be precise. She is and experienced person, only and year elder to me, married and has a big kid also.... (We’ll call her Red)

now since she is a mature more kind natured quiet person. We kinda got along well...

yesterday she came on the chat and asked me if she can ask me a personal question... I was like shoot it out.
Red: Do you remember the picture of the child that you showed me?? ( I showed a pic of my best friend daughter... it was one of the cutest pictures EVER!!)
Me: Yep.... what about her??
Red:
your ex- was she that girl’s mom???
Me:
(What the #*$&#(!$^!#$)!#$!!!!) What???
Red: and who is that child real father??

(It took a couple of minutes to get shake off the dizziness that I got when I banged my head on the ceiling!!!)

Me: well I wish she was.... she is such a sweet angel... but she won't be that cute if she was mine would she now???
Me: who told you that???
Red: well its not important..... I heard it....

At that point I knew that there was only one person who can say that... Pink is the only person who knew my friend coz we were at the fashion school!!!!

Me: there is only one person who could’ve said that... And I’m wondering why she said that???
Red: Who???
Me:
Well u know.. do i have to mention names???

well she knew that i know!!!!

Me:
How come u guys talked about me??? i mean what made (Pink) say such a thing??
Red: well... uh... she sort of told me that you were having an affair with her... and that u might be the father of the child..... and that I need to be a bit careful coz u have a thing for married women!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK????

I didn't know what to say!!!! What kinda crappy thing to say???

What did that bitch expected by doing that???? Is it just normal for people to do that a little bit of back stabbing... so that they can discredit the other person... she had no reason to be jealous or anything.... she had a man... whom she was going out with... and I've helped her in every aspect I could at the office...

I'm greatful to Red for not blindly believing it and being straight forward.... But if it was me I wouldn't have even bothered the other peorson.... would've simply asked Pink to bugger off.... after all that is their personal life... I really am not bothered about who's hitting whom as long as its not within the company and its not effecting there work!!! But it clearly has effected on the relationship of me and Red... I felt so weiered... and uncomfortable.... we're ok but it has stained the realtionship!!!

I'm terribly hurt and disturbed... it's upsetting to find out that you cant trust the people around you anymore...

Is it bitchiness or a part of just being human??? Am I missing something here????

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to sex, politics, bitchism(i can use another harsh word but i'll ma cool) back stabbin and making another person life a living hell all in one package. im so shocked its comin so late in your like. pause how old are u..?!?!? im sure im alot younger than you....i've been in the same instance almost, i was working with the grl im most friendly with. everyone in my dept had some story about us... they've actually told ma friend to be careful of me n not right to be hanging out with me n couple of guys(both of them are longterm relationship, me single as always), man it was so hilarious, we use to laugh out big time about our own gossip!!!

Red is not all that mature is she?!?!? she seem's like a blunt curious one, typical mid-life. man this is so public n i've changed to who i was.. or i'd be asking you somethin...

Anonymous said...

Well these things do happen. If I was u I'll fuck them both hak hak.

Jokes apart its really painful to know this kinda shit happen. I think not knowing it is just about right. The moment u got to know it u just fall apart. For me I come back to my sences after some time and just forget it. What the heck. I live the way I want to - Feather man

Anonymous said...

FM: dont think its much painful, or atleast thts how i see it, wht concerns me is tht the other person is unintentionaly or intentionaly tied up with my bad reputation and later it wud be harm to her.. i give a crap about ma reputation in office, all of them know it, thts why they don come to tell me anythin... untilll lately questions have risen about my sexuality and connections in office.. :D why do u wanna know tht part of my life out of all the things.. ?!?!?!

Thackshila said...

Well its not the first time... I've come across it many times beofre... Even at the same office... but this is the first time in a loong time and where i cant' really place the reason behind doing it!!!

I never gave a damn about these stuff... I've heard plenty of this at shcool.. I never gave a damn even when thery're boy friends/ husbands wanted to have a small "Chat" with me... but here at office I'm a senior person and there are standards I have to maintain..
Otherwise it becomes a problem...

I'm not gonna react in any way... but inform all the people whom i want to know the truth... specially to the senior ppl, i don't give a damn about the juniors, they can wipe my ass...

But if possible I'd shoot right between her legs with a 12gauge shot gun or a jack hammer or given the abilities of the creator take a "vital organs" and place then somwhere public like the forehead!!! where everyone can see what kind of a C***t she is.....

Anonymous said...

Well If some one asked me I'll tell them all the shit they wanna know. Or else they will imagine and spread a wrong story. Well my story is always better than acting in some one elses fiction.

There was a time that I was hooked up with every woman at my previous working place. Some times there was a compitition to go out with me so backstabbing and rumours was just another part of my day - Featherman.

Thackshila said...

he he....I was facing that during the last year FM.... i mean mid 2005 to 2006!!! he he he... not that i'm a hot hunky guy.... just that they think that i'm a nice gentle kind understanding balh blah blah!!!!!

only if they know!!!!!

but what u say is true.... fiction can be quite dangeorus... thats why I don't wanna fuel the fire.... its not only me.. i have a another family involved in this... its not nice... Its gonna be bad on the child and the mom... and that guy is a friend of mine!!!! so... I REALLY dont want this!!!!

Anonymous said...

FM: big time playur i suppose or was it fiction they created out.. either ways, its all fun untill its gets too personal i suppose... i wonder where the female voice's have gone to (LD) hehehe well its all good in a days work n play man. maybe they are pathetic that they don have a lay life they have a fantasy and obsession about another... who knows man, world gets weird everyday...

Anonymous said...

Well thats where the fiction starts. Rumours are a good medium of satisfaction for people who dont get any. He fucker her, She fucked him and all that kinda stuff is made up most of the time. Nowwa days you cant be seeing with a woman any where coz every one thinks they are sleeping together. Man there are many other stuff that people do but no one imagine those. Gosh - Featherman

Anonymous said...

huh thts wy too true..... hate tht when it happens.. wtf??!?!? cant a guy n grl be having coffee together..?? its just plain simple moron rules i suppose - IF I CANT HAVE HER, NO ONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE HER AND SHE MUST SENT TO WASTE!! get a fcukin a brk!!!

Anonymous said...

Very true mate. If some one tells me some shit like that I will say

"Oh cool. At lease they are doin some thing they like. We also do is so why do we have to bother of it really?" -Featherman

Anonymous said...

FM: why are u on anon mode??!?!?

Anonymous said...

I can't post comments from my user name for some time now. I find it difficult to post new items too. I tried resetting cookies and all the stuff but its the same shit -FM

Thackshila said...

FM and LS. Exactly..these shitty bastards are so possesive and narrow minded... either way they'll destroy the person... and make a situation where they can't even walk around being humiliated.... and other loosers join in to support them!!! one thing these idiots doesn't realize is that they'd serve u with the same bullshit the next day!!!
if she did that to me today.. tomorrow it might be one of the other morons who supported her to humiliate me!!!!

Thackshila said...

FM did u try a different browser??? does it happen in all the PCs or is it just yours???

Anonymous said...

is it just with commenting or with loggin into ur dashboard itself. intially there was a problem with beta n non-beta version. i had to leave on the annon with my tagname. try loggin into ur dashboard n then browsing other blogs.

Thacksi: thts true, one day she'd get served. you know wht they say about revenge or karma. its SEVERED BEST WHEN ITS COLD!!!!

Anonymous said...

is it just with commenting or with loggin into ur dashboard itself. intially there was a problem with beta n non-beta version. i had to leave on the annon with my tagname. try loggin into ur dashboard n then browsing other blogs.

Thacksi: thts true, one day she'd get served. you know wht they say about revenge or karma. its SERVED BEST WHEN ITS COLD!!!!

Lady divine said...

Hey thax....just go back to iffce after 4days. i read ur post but cudn't go thru all the comments...these things happen unfortunately and they alwys happen to good ppl....i know it hurts and all but whats best is not to get back at them coz it just doesn't teach them a lesson and ur losing ur energy on something that's simply not worth it...

I've been thru a situ where one of my really close friends actually called me a "Back stabber" when she was the one who screwed up a lot of things for herself and she tried to blame me for it when i was the only one trying to help her out.... and she also said that it must be genetic...but now she's realised the truth and she regrets what she did.. i never fought back with her but just moved away from her but still when she needed help i gave it to her... and now she's working with me here and we talk occasionally.. but we can just never be close friends that we used to be... it hurts.. but the world is evil in a deadly way... just watch out and be thankful that u got to know...

but sometimes i think it's better to be ignorant than to know...then again it's safer to know coz then u know the kind of people u r dealing with....

and remember "what goes around also comes around"

Thackshila said...

Hey LD... Good to have you back!!!
Yeah... what you're saying is true.. I did not do anything.. I just let it pass... But I'm keeping the safe distance with her...

and about knowing..... My ex- used to say that unknow thruth cannot hurt... well it can't directly... but Indirectly... it does alot of damage... I believe its always the best to know coz then only you can be on top of the situation.