Monday, October 16, 2006

Shining Sun beating on us!!!!

and the 43rd week of the year 2006 begins....
Woke up early in the morining to the musical voice of my land lady, a sixty year-old ex-CID lady who was kind enough to rent me a room out of her house!!! Not the best way to start a Monday morning!!!

Unlike most of the days at work I had to run around the whole colombo today.... One remarkable thing about these days is the weather!!!! The sun seriously is having something against us these days.... I had to go out both in the morning and the evenning and I had one hell of a time walking on the steets looking for some material that I wanted for the new collection that I'm working on!! (Yeah the designers have go walk around Bamba, Pettah and Pamunuwa in search of materials, hardware and other stuff sometimes... I'd spare the details of my mega shopping blast!!!) And Mr.Sun was not helping me at all... it seriously was like some kind of invisible laser guns shooting down from the heavens to burn us all....
now after about two hours after returning from my shopping fiesta I'm having a HUGE migrane... in a couple of minutes my head is gonna burst in to thousand pieces!!! I went through the same shit on Saturday afternoon as I took a bus from Pettah to Kandy... it was terrible... but its nothing but the warm radiation of the sun and the bright light that really knocked me off giving me severe migranes...

One hell of a monday................

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thats kinda shit man. I hate pettah. Specially in the noon. Man that place is a living hell.

You remind me of the days that I was living in boarding places. A room which holds all my possessions and thats all I had. Less privacy and low comforts.Damn those were some hectic days.

Lady divine said...

pamunuwa is such a mess! neva really walked in Pettah. i think it's high time i got into the busy streets and got that experience.. but i dread when i think of all that i'm gonna hv to go thru.....:( then again, i'll have someone coming and saying "hey it's not safe for a girl to walk in these streets".. dammit... im gonna hv to do someday neda. so perhaps i'l take someone with me.:)

Anonymous said...

LD- Choose me Choose me !!

Lady divine said...

heheee...ok FM.. ur on my list...;)u can be my tour guide...;)just kidding..:)

Anonymous said...

Iam on the 'LIST'. Damn I didnt know there are so many interested he he.

Lady divine said...

maybe i can give u an upgrade and push u to the top...;) heheee...

Anonymous said...

phew that a relife.

Thackshila said...

well pamunuwa is messy... but its quite safe.. now Pettah in that matter!!!!
Lets just say that you need someone to go with you!!!

and good luck FM.. hope she'd decide to push you up!!!