Friday, October 27, 2006

Everybody Hurts.....

I bet alot of you guys Must've heard this one...

Everybody hurts.... Yes... but do try to hold on... Coz whatever it is... it will come to pass...

cover

Every Body Hurts - R.E.M

(Automatic for the People)

When your day is long and the night,
The night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough
With this life,
Well hang on

Don't let yourself go,
'Couse everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
When your days is night alone,
If you feel like letting go,
When you think you've had too much
Of this life,
Well hang on

Everybody hurts
Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand
Oh, no
Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone,
No, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life,
The days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much
Of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts,
Sometimes everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes
So, hold on, hold on, hold on...
(Everybody hurts... You are not alone)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one hell of a song buddy. Its beeing some time I read the lyrics of this one. Guess this refreshed my memories.

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Machang this song.. just one that i cant get the words out of my head.. It's been a while since I heard any of the old good rock songs.. There is a version by the corrs.. its gorgeous!

Thackshila said...

Oh yeah Evil, I have it.. its georgeous... Oh I love Andrea!!!!

Thackshila said...

And Yo FM!! you've been quiet today!! HOpe you're fine and you're AV project is going on fine!!

Anonymous said...

The CORRS does justice to this one. I have there unplug DVD and dudes is awesome. I think you guys have watched it too.

Yeah Thakhshila man this thing is going fine. The fucking rain is becoming a problem now though. Today I have a full day training session so I'm looking forward for the tea break and the lunch break hak hak.

Thackshila said...

he he... well well buddy... you're going to have a huge prob with the out door shots!!!

I saw the unplugged DVD.. man thats happenning!!!

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

I got the video i anyone wants it mail me.. i shall host it for a while..

Anonymous said...

One more thing mate. I heard there is a vacancy for a supervisor at our advertising dept. Kind of creative post who have to look after the av's and adverts which will come out. Pay is around 30-40k roughly. If you got any one mail me. farcry77@gmail.com