Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Coming to an end of a tough day!!!

Well .... its fifteen minutes to eitght..... and am still at office... what a way to live... and above all I have to go to meet some buddies after this.... gosh am i tired or what???

Then again thats how life is now... have to live with it....

These days are hectic.... loads and loads to do... and not enough time to attend to it all... I wish I also had 6 faces and 12 hands like god Katharagama... then I could make myself more efficiant... and able to attend to multiple tasks.....

wonder when i'd be able to get myself outa here!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no use of many hands or faces my friend, coz you got only one head... Maximize its capacity and then you'll reap the results... Good luck :-)

Thackshila said...

yeah thanks mate... but that one head is of no use at this place.. for the simple reason of not being able to give attentiion to multiple tasks at the same time... which I really need to do now...

THAT is why I need 6 heads and 12 arms ... anyway.. i know u meant for my betterment.. thanks..

Lady divine said...

multi-taskin is not easy and it's not like everyone is capable of doing it either. wats more important is to take time and accomplish ur tasks to the fullest and do ur work well.. i knw wat its like tyo get stuck in work. but this is how life is..... we just gotta work hard to stay ahead...

Thackshila said...

yeah.. its true what you're saying...

but when in happens like everyday... it annoys you... like these days.... the developments are amazing... requites alot attention to small details... its more than 40 differant styles... + new Designs that i've not even touched yet.. some already behind schedule.. and more and more inquieries coming in...

I appreciate your view... its is a good positive way to look at things... thanks...

hope you're feeling better now!!!!
get well soon....