Sunday, November 30, 2008

balance... focus... balance...

The very thing that i don't have these days... well guess i've not had it for a while now... my story hasn't changed that much during the last few weeks/ months... well as in the day to day things at least. I'm still stuck with my uni work... hardly keeping my head afloat I'd say. but its not excactly that i have too much work. I'm just not doing them efficiantly... I waste time. I know that i have to do all these things but i just keep on wasting my time. doing things that are not important at all!!! the only thing that i seems to doing properly as i'm supposed to be doing is going to work. well even that is coz I don't have an option!! they'll simply fire me and i just can't risk that!! LOL.. so i don't think i'm doing even that properly!!!!

what my problem is, as far as i can see is that I don't seems to be balancing my life. U know between studies, work, day to day stuff and leisure... I start to do one thing, but my mind is not there, I switch to another, then my mind is not still focused on that either, so I switch to something else... specially the projects, i keep on swtitching in between my projects and at the end of the day i've not done anything properly... Probably the reason why i'm not focused is taht mind actually is not even in this country anymore!! LOL.. I'm quite sure its with star shine.. LOL. so thats why i cannot settle down and do anything at all... kinda stupid actually...

but i need to get my act together and really start concentrating on my things.. or i'm gonna get sooooo screwed up by the end of next month. coz i have to hand in three big projects!! right after the christmas holidays...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy in love!!! ahaha talk to her, maybe she wud know wht exactly yo say to motivate you / get ur head straightened.....

Thackshila said...

lol ha ha.. yeah.. i guess.. lol