Saturday, February 07, 2009

Witton Cemetery Chapel

well snowy UK was quite the thing past week... I myself was in London visiting friends and got stuck there without transport. I had to get my ass back to Birmingham for work on Monday but everything was chaos in London, all buses were completely stopped, most tubes were not working. so I ended up stranded in London. Thankfully my friend decided that he'll drive me to Birmingham. it was around 8.30 PM when i reached here. and well the snow fall was not that bad here.

And next morning I was walking around, enjoying the snowy landscape when I stepped in to the witton cemetery, which is quite close by to where I live, and caught this...


(Please click on the image for a larger view.)

It was quite a sight to be seen. Nikon D60, 18-55 VR lens. (18mm wide end) shutter - 25/1000, F-10, ISO 100. and of coz with a wee bit of post editing.

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

nice layout on the blog.. and lovely pic too!!!!
Someone's gotten into photography eh? very nice!!:D

Thackshila said...

he he.. well thank u.. :) Like I told u, got a week off from uni,,. and erm, I was always in to photography ;) just that I upgraded from my FM10 last month ;) bought a D60 :P so, I'm clicking away these days.