Saturday, November 15, 2008

A month ago this day...

I was still in SL,
I was still 28,
I was still running around like a mad man around SL helping my bro with his post wedding stuff,
I was still thinking that I'll never be in love again,
I was still to meet the best person I've ever met in my life,
I was still holding your hand under the moonlight,
I was still unaware how much you could change my life,
I was still single...

I'm thankful that I met you,
I'm thankful to all the family activities that our folks had together they gave us the time we had together,
I'm thankful to you for taking my hand and returning my kiss..
I'm thankful to you... for making me whole again...

I'm happy that we fell in love... and yes starshine... its been a month... and I'm looking for many many more... :)

6 comments:

Lady divine said...

congrats! and here's to many many manyyyyy moooorrreeeee!!!!

yippeeee!!! I told ya it wouldn't be bad!!:D

Tc and keep dreaming..:D

Thackshila said...

lol thanks.. I AM dreaming.. lolz.

Dili said...

Still on the high I see. I can just imagine you bouncing along like a kangaroo on weed.. good one n good on ya bro hehe

Thackshila said...

lol dili.. :P

Anonymous said...

congrats mate!!!...

to many more months!!!

Thackshila said...

LS: thanks bro.. :)