Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A hell of a day!!!!

Ok.. this is not me whining again.. but I just had a hell of a day..


To start with, the stupid burglar alarm went off at around 3.00AM when i was in deep sleep (I went to sleep at around 2.00AM so it totally sucked!!!) so I was up and running around when that bloody alarm was wailing!!! I tried to figure out what the hell was wrong.. but I couldn't.. So I just disabled and reset the bloody thing and went to sleep after a while... probably a power fluctuation or something coz I vaguely remember hearing the alarms of the other houses nearby.. or maybe it was in my head coz that thing is sooo loud it might've left a echo in my ears.. i don't know.. anyways..

then i wake up and turn my PC on and all of sudden find my self in the middle of some of my friends in a major argument... it was really bad!!! there was like 10 ppl pointlessly (in way) shouting and yelling each other pointing fingers in all directions... and then another friend comes online saying that she's having a problem.. and unfortunately I was soooo disturbed with the first stupid thing I couldn't properly address her thingi!!! then, another friend from here calls me up and said that her test results for a suspected cancer has come out quite positive and that she has to go in for another few tests!!! I was like WTF!!!???!!! it was faaaar too much to handle.. and the first problem with my bunch of friends were still going on MSN still.. so ultimately i couldn't eat even... so at 4 o'clock I left to work, then at work I see that two of the idiots who works with me on my station have called in sick and I was give two total noobs to work with!! GREAT!!! it was JUST wonderfull.. so there I was, running around like a mad man trying to get the work done.. which did not turn that bad i must add still it was mentally tiring....

anways... after all that i'm home now... wondering what else might go wrong before the clock strikes 12.00 LOL...

but I'm quite sad about my two friends whom i mentioned later.. life totally sucks sometime... and its really hard to see ur loved ones suffer badly.. let it be a relationship problem or a health problem.. it totally sucks.. of coz to be diagnosed positive for a cancer is far more worse than a broken heart.. still to each person their pain is a big problem... but I coudn't be propperly their for either of them... they turned to me when they needed someone to talk to and i totally failed them... *sigh* I'm a moron!!! but i was too disturbed and involved in that other case!!!

anyway my dear friends.... I'd like to dedicate this song for u two....




one of my fav fav songs ever... I love the original REM version.. but I like Andrea better I guess.. :P

5 comments:

Lady divine said...

Hey... it's the thought that counts... and you did help her right? :)

I'm sure you've done a lot to help them before too.... The cancer thing, lets hops it's not too bad.

As for the friends conflict, lets hope it's resolved...

A very bad day for you I can see... lets hope it never repeats again!!!!

take care..

Times Eye said...

Yeah......its like hell , thanks for the song

DoT [ . ] said...

Nice Blog...
Well about this post.. sometimes we cant help everything ryt? Life never offers you the best! you have to make the best out of what you have! Hope your friends are fine.
all the best..
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hey mate.. hows it going..!! its not been hell of a day.. its been hell of a month!!

Unknown said...

interesting.............
also feel free to check my blog at http://nifraz.blogspot.com