Friday, October 19, 2007

Things that irritates me these days.....

I'm a patient man... well.. I've taught myself to become patient... once upon a time I was not this patient... and I was quite famous for that too.... but in time I've matured and I taught myself to be patient, practiced and put a lot of effort and built my tolerance to bull shit (above normal limits I should add)...

but the truth is that I do get pissed off... just that I don't react like I used to... or the people involved don't see how much I'm pissed off to be more precise...

and there are these other smaller facts that irritates you... You don't get F***ing pissed off... but still annoys and irritates you... I'm constantly getting irritated by a few things these days... here are a few... in a random order..

Kids with loud music on buses...
mostly teenagers with mobile phones... They really are under the impression that everyone wants to listen to their stupid music... I always have my own music with me... I've been carrying my own mobile music player for the passed 6-7 years... from the old Walkmans, to disc man to mp3 (disk) players to my iPod (current) and I listen to kinda hard stuff... here... with Dimmu Borgir beating up my ears i still can hear some idiots music on their mobiles... the audio quality is nil and its an irritation to the ear!!!!

Chewing gum on public places...
Specially in buses... you step on chewing gum... you accidentally touch some bloody hell... its so annoying... why cant they just put it in to a bin or NOT stick it on the bus where ppl will come in to contact...

Teenagers screaming there heads off on the road...
as if someone is committing a massacre on the road!!! (girls) They bloody yell and scream at the top of their voice... just because they saw a friend or something... but its sooo irritating...

Butt heads who leaves bottles and empty cans in buses...
they roll around and I almost broke my neck while climbing down the stairs from the bus... stupid idiots...

Last but definitely not least
the stupid fart head who this this house with me...
its a Sri Lankan who has been here for sometime now.. about 55, single... not seeing anyone also... a stupid lonely miserable man... I rarely complain about people i have to put up with... but this man is pushing it... too far too wide...He makes stupid points and try to boss me around... and thats something that I really don't take very well.. Its not a position that anyone can take, takes a lot to earn that position... and he brings up stupid arguments and makes all sorts of comments; He just knows how to f***ing piss me off in a VERY bad way.... we've had a few head on collisions a few time s already and I really did tell him off... no wonder he's alone and drunk!!!! and I've complained to the land lord too... now things are kinda settled... but if i go missing again... thats because I'm in custody for murder... or I've relocated and need to fix everything from the scratch.... he he he..

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

Hey Thax...

Ok, we all have our tolerance levels and whatwe see as irritating differs from one person to another..

About the teenagers,well yes somedo lack a sense of discipline.. but hey,whatever u can avoid - just do it and don't let it get to you...

As for the chewing gum all over the place and empty bottles/cans..now that is definitely annoying to the core! But what to do... Sorry you've to go through all this... Not every country is as strict as those in the middle east or Singapore etc...

And about the guy you're living with -oh well... he's got issues with his life... if there's a way u can help him out -give it a try...if not, just try to move to another place... it's probably easier said than done.. But atleast now things are getting settled right?

try to take things easy... there's worse that can happen... I can clearly see that there's a LOT of irritation and anger in this post...

Just remember - if there's anything at all we can do - just let us know..:-)

Take care Thax..:-) and be good.. if u end up in jail - I really don't know what to do!!!
Maybe FM can give advice on that..;-)

Keshi said...

LOL chillax...

**... not seeing anyone also... a stupid lonely miserable man...

mebbe u should fix him up with a woman? that'll solve all ur probs w.o. having to go to jail :)

Keshi.