Friday, October 05, 2007

Back from the Grave.....

Well after an eternity I finally have time to sit nicely and do a bit of scribbling here....

So... I'm finally settling down and started the "normal" life. Once the stupid ISP fix my internet everything will be normal.

Its not easy to come in to a strange land make your self at home... I mean... home is home and it cannot be replaced I suppose... but I like it here... I miss all my friends, my parents, being able to drive around whenever I want and having enough cash to spend whenever I want to on whatever I want... living on a student budjet in a country that has a very strong currency is not easy you know!! anyway.. fuck that.. I'm here and I need to make the most of it...

Uni has started and has been going on for the last few weeks. There was alot of things to be done since I joined in to the second year straight... so that is why I didnt have much time to read or write... Actually even now its the lunch brake... and since I'm not in my usual group today I finished lunch sooner than usual!! and found out that I have about twenty minutes to spare and there are actually a few unoccupied PCs in the IT center... so here I am.. after almost a month... yeah... its a full month for today since I left SL.... gosh i miss the weather... warm sunny weather...
Anyways... hi to all you guys... hopefully you've not forgotten me.... and I should tell you that it feels good to be back... he he he...

6 comments:

Lady divine said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
It's soooooooooooooo good to hear from you!!!!!!!
well, u r not going to be there all your life... u went there for a purpose...do it to the best of your abilities and come back!!!:-)

Hope u do have ur dose of fun as well... take care and all the best!!!!

Anonymous said...

gooood to hear from ya mate..

im missing the kottu myself..

enjoy the most u get ;-)

keep us posted on wats happenin..

Dili said...

Here's to hoping you dont plan on going back to the grave. :) Cheers on your return!

Lapa said...

TOP PORTUGUESE UNIVERSAL WRITER: CRISTOVAO DE AGUIAR

(PASSANGER IN TRANSIT)

BOOKS:

“PASSAGEIRO EM TRÂNSITO” ; “RAIZ COMOVIDA”; “RELAÇÃO DE
BORDO”; “MARILHA”; “A TABUADA DO TEMPO”; BRAÇO TATUADO”; “MIGUEL TORGA O LAVRADOR DAS LETRAS”

He has, also, translated into Portuguese the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

He has been awarded several prizes.

Don't forget the name of this great author, you'll be hearing of him soon.


Please, add blog to your favourites,


Thanks for visiting.

Mano said...

hey bro,

glad to hear you are doin good. so what's new? how is uni and life?

cheers,
neo.

Thackshila said...

thanks everyone... and well hopefully i will not go back to the grave... I got my PC and finally after all this time i got broadband connection.. finally.. now I'm all locked and loaded...