Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Darkness.....

The dark gloomy skies with no spec of light…

Leaves me wondering…

Has the sun given up on this world???

Leaving it to drench in the unforgiving darkness…


Where is the light that used to accost me every morning??

I clearly remember how it used to shine…

When I looked out side and felt the warmth…

The warmth that brought a smile to my face…


My visions blurred…

The misty veil makes me partly blind…

Nothing but smears and distorted figures…

Where am I???


The screaming silence…

What happened to the melodious sounds that gave life to the mornings???

I want cry out loud…

But no sound comes out…


What has gone wrong?

Has some unholy terror has unleashed its legions in to the world?

Spreading the poisonous gloom and misery??

What is killing the sweet mornings??


I closed my eyes trying to shut myself… Disconnect from the enclosing gloom…

Hoping that I can feel more alive…

Hoping that I can feel how I used to feel every morning…

Then it dawned to me…


Its not the world..... The gloom is inside…

1 comment:

Lady divine said...

hey chill Thax...

you went there with a vision and a purpose... it'll all be over soon...

and belated wishes from me again!
Take care..and hope the gloom disappears...and never returns! :-)