Tuesday, November 06, 2007

you would've been celebrating today.....

only i know how much my life is empty without you..... do you remember what my ex used to say???
"well.. there is someone thing that anyone who is in love with will have to cope with... that'll be you... I've often felt that I'm the second important thing whenever you're in the picture".....
he he.. well later on she understood that the love and specialty that I have for you was different to what I have for her... she equally liked you... I know that...
It was the comfort and the understanding that you gave me... I always felt warm and safe around you...
I remember when appachchi (sinhalese word for father) used to call you up and complain about me.... he knew that you were the one whom could convey anything to me.... in a very constructive way... none knew me like you knew me... i guess it was easier coz we were two of a kind... and we shared alot in common... and you saw through me and inside out... you were THE person akks.... and I miss soo sooo sooooooo much.... there ain't a day nor a special moment that i won't miss you... i always always wish that things were different.... i wish that you didn't have to go... Its your guidance that i'm still following akki... and .... you would've been happy for me today.... I miss being loved and to love someone to such an extent that other people don't even understand....

If things were different... you would've get a bunch of flower, a big card and a ton of love from me.... but its not... its life... you loose people... thats a part of the bitter truth... I'd wish you a happy birthday.... but I know that it won't be make much sense to you now... But wish you all the best where ever you are... you deserve that... and I wish you long life... and may you never come to pass away in such a horrible untimely death.... I love you darling sis.... and I miss you so so sooooooooooooooo much.... may you be happy and peaceful where ever you are....

and here's to you akki.... i know this song ALWAYS brought a smile to your face... and often made your day.....

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

I totally understand how you feel..
May your sister be in peace...and may she get all that she deserves...

Thackshila said...

thanks LD.... :-)