Saturday, November 03, 2007

Fireworks... YAY!!!!

Its the bonfire night... and yeah... A LOT of fireworks... I always loved fireworks.. they always fascinated me.... even though you don't get a lot of good fireworks in SL, i always watched the stuff of TV and any other source that i can... I love KISS live performances coz they have the most spectacular fireworks...
There is a show put up by the city council along with Goodyear (Goodyear Fireworks Spectacular 2007) happens in two locations in Birmingham, today and tomorrow, and one of the location is quite close to where i live.. ;-) he he he.....
Its fun to watch the bangs in the sky... the small rockets that shatter in to a million lovely pieces... call me a kid... whatever!!!! he he he :-P

1 comment:

Lady divine said...

I LOVE to watch fire works too!!!!!and right now I'm jealous!!!!!! I've seen enough and more fireworks displays as kid back in the Middle east..and yet I can never get enough! :-)