Thursday, November 29, 2007

Adobe Illustrator's weired request......

I've been using Adobe Illustration for quite a while now... and been using a few versions too...

Today I got myself Illustrator CS3 and happily set to install it... first of all it wanted me to close firefox and then Yahoo messenger... well.. ok.. I'll do what he wants to... I closed them two... and restarted the set up....
Then another screen... the set up cannot continue because i'm not running at 1024X720 resolution!!! I have a 17" widescreen TFT, and I use 1280X720...

and this is the first time since maybe 1998 when 800X600 was kinda high resolution that I had a set up error because I'm running a higher resolution!!!! How weird is that???

did anyone else have that problem????

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

Heard of these softwares... never heard of them...and dont think I'll ever use them either..:-)

how r u btw?

Thackshila said...

ha ha... well... i wont blame u for that..