Saturday, December 02, 2006

Out from the silent planet....

What a HECTIC week it was.... ok.. before anything folks... so sorry for disappearing from the blogger's world all of a sudden!!! There were some stuff at work that required immediate attention and I virtually was drowned in it...

What happened was.... on saturday I was informed that we were taking part in an exhibition on the 29th!!!! So.. there was plenty of running around and trying to get stuff together.... and friday was my mom's birthday and me and my bro's had some surpises for her..... so I had to go to Kandy on friday early morning.... and here i am today the saturday back at work!!! and its 4.00PM on the saturday afternoon and i'm ALONE at office!!! working... (and attending to my blog too!!!)

well there's a shit load to do still.... and if I don't attend to it now I'll be in shit...

SO... I'm gonna have to excuse myself... and get back to work... will get back to you guys ASAP!! bye for the moment and hope u guys didn't miss me too much!!! he he he he!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

hey....i was actually thinking what happened to you..it sure was a long silence..hope everything's done now..or are u still drowned in your work? do take care of yourself while u attend to ur work ok...and hope u'll be back in full gear.. we all do miss you..:-)

Thackshila said...

Hey LD, Thanks... Well things're slightly better than last week but still have to catch up to the work that i've missed out during last week... Thanks girl... I've missed the ya all too!!!!