Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vigilante

Again, I've gone missing, was busy with some stuff, and then I was running around the country to see friends and all.. and then whenever I was at home, I was more like wasting time than doing anything productive!! oh well apart from reading that is, I was reading a lot of Clive Barker so I was in a weird fantasy work half of the time.

Anyways, I was on the phone for a couple of hours with one of my friends the other day, and I have this bad habit of scribbling on something whenever i'm on the phone, then again, i guess a lot ppl have that... anyway, I was playing around on Corel Draw throughout the call, and what u see below is the results, of coz I've spent about two more hours on it after the call, to perfect it... not bad is it???


(click on the image for a bigger view)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could add more darkness to it.. shadows or high roof top view maybe..

Good one though..

Thackshila said...

thanks for the comments mate.. I'll try tweaking it.. :)

Scrumps said...

From someone who knows nothing about stuff like this - that looks really good!

Thackshila said...

oh come on scrumpulicious, there is nothing as don't know nothing about art!! There aint that many theories to enjoy art. its a personal thingi i'd say. and Thank you for ur comments. :)