Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hi People.... I'm back...

Well... it was a looooooooooooooooooooong pause... again.... why??? as some of you already know.. i was down with that wretched chikungunya fever.... and I was totally knocked out for more than a week.... i was forced to go home and rest....

well I came back to office... and had a huge pile that i had to clear wihtout tiring myself as i was not fully recovered....

i killed time watching all sorts of movies and hogging over the TV... something that I hardly do... thank you cable TV for accompanying me through some of my worst days in my life so far.....

there is a movie that i'd suggest you guys to watch... called "wicker park.." its a romantic thriller sort of a movie... it really kept me right on the edge of the seat all the way to the end of it...

find it and watch it...... and let me know what you think of it.....

7 comments:

Lady divine said...

hmm..havn't come across it... but will try and get it..:-)

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

glad to know ur better now.

Wicker park is real good movie. good u got hold of that now. I like it how the plot at lasts unfold!!

Thackshila said...

yeah lost mate... it really kept me wondering till the end as to what really happened AND what WILL happen... thats one good thriller i'd say....

so are you still in SL???

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

Yes mate me stil in sl, busy busy n too many things in my mind to even start writing about..

Thackshila said...

oh,... ok.. that explains... well.. hope you'll find time for urself...

Darwin said...

Good job on the recovery. Haven't seen the movie yet but will keep it in mind!

Meanwhile I highly recommend 'Notes on a scandal' and 'Last King of Scotland'. Two of the best movies I've seen this year.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I like movies with a freeking twists like that. Even "Prestige" is the same.