Sunday, March 23, 2008

Oh well.. back again...

well.. its been a while... as usual, same excuse.. was too busy to jot down a few words here... the funny thing about time is that we're always running out of it.. :S what to do... ??... above all i think my time management is horrible... and i'm kinda slow doing things too... :S

Life right now is SOOOOOO boring for me... its the same cycle repeating over and over again.. my whole world is limited to the Uni, Work, Librarry and some occassional visits to the city to look for something... The worst part is that I don't have much time for gaming even... I'm trying to squeeze in COD4 in to that... but barely making it...

but things can get slightly better now, since its easter hols... thank god for that... :)

Oh BTW - I got myself a Wacom Intuos 3, A5 wide one... cost all that I had (yep i'm poor!!!) but its all worth it... :)

anyways... need to get back to do some stuff now... have some illustrations to do...

3 comments:

Lady divine said...

I think the one of the best feelings are when you've saved up for something for some time and then spend it on what you've always wanted...:) It gives this sense of satisfaction which is inexplicable....

I'm still a spoilt child... need to do that more often and get away from being pampered..:p

Gutterflower said...

"the funny thing about time is that we're always running out of it.. "

Too true..

Thackshila said...

LD: yeah.. isn't it?? :P

@ Gutterflower - Hi.. and yeah.. :S