Friday, July 13, 2007

The reason why i went brownish.....

Yep... I've switched from black to brown... I don't think I got tired of black... I won't get tired of black... it's a lovely color... or can we call it a color?? Both Black and White... can we call them colors??? Its more like either presence of all the colors or the absense of all the colors...

anyways.. I finished the below painting yesterday... and I liked the colors... probably thats the reason why I've switched to brown.....


Gauche colors on medium grain french water color paper... Click on the image for a larger view...
One thing that I like about this is the movement involved.. Its everywhere... the earth and the sky... and amidst of that wild moving back ground the single tree stays rooted motionless... alone.. lifeless and still against the fading skies....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brown is your native skin, that's why I like the default ubuntu theme as well...

Purnima said...

Nice painting...I really admired looking at it..It's just like our thoughts..

Unknown said...

Thats a nice theme my friend. And a clean piece of art work too. I tend to work on brown too most of the time. Seems like ur having a practice on the painter now. I preffer photoshop actually.Guess its my style of work.